Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Wonderful Day

Today is the first day of Youth Connections, the first day is exciting because we did our homework first and then we went outside and played some games, after that we had some time on the computer which is great. Our teacher was Elizabeth. She's a really nice teacher, I'm so glad she was our teacher for this year. She'll be a great and wonderful teacher for this year.
I'm hoping for this year to be a great and wonderful also a fantastic year for everybody who participated in Youth connections.This year is also going to be a great year because we have such a great teacher who's really nice and exciting. I hope everyone will have a lot of fun this year!!
In the rain, I can feel the breeze, my feet in the wet puddles, my flowers got watered by the rain.
My shadow in the dark where I can see myself. Ater the rain I would like to cool off on the front door steps and feel the breeze past by myself. I can feel my hair flying in the wind and say what a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment