Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Puddle On The Ground.

The First Puddle I Saw was that when it was when it had Rained. I really like it how the rain splah in the puddle. I think it is really pretty. Whenever it had rained I will alway's go outside and play in the rain. And it is soo fun that I want to do it over and over again. Once i had played with my BestFriend, Outside and then she got all wet because of me. When I went home I went and take a bath so i can get clean and go and play outside again. When i went outside I saw a Puddle and then I went and step on it. And my mom said no stepping in the puddle anymore.
And I said please then she said no because you are not going to take another shower. So i had stoped because we need to listen to our mom's like we have to respect them like everybody does. I was really wanted to but like I have to respect my mom.
Sincerly,Cherry

1 comment: