Thursday, September 24, 2009

The good one^_^


The good one is me. The reason why it's me because here in Youth Connections, I make everyone laugh by my funny talks. I like to make a lot of friends here because I enjoy having fun together and helping eachother for good reasons and for that I'm a good friend^_^. Youth Connections is a good program for getting together to have new friends and to work and get help from the teacher. Being a good friend is really important because in real life there has to be friendship to make the world become a better world. What I don't like about real life is that sometimes there's a lot of enemies that hates eachother and sometimes it makes life really hard for eachother. Friendship is what people should be looking for, and enemies is what people should get out of their way and not what they're looking for!! Everyone will always have a good friend by their side if they're friendly to others and to everybody else .^_^.
You will always have someone to help you if you're friendly to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment