Tuesday, September 22, 2009

About Youth Connections.


What I like about Youth Connections is that it is very fun and I like
Playing games outside so I think that it is fun like that.

Elizabeth is a fun Youth Connection Teacher I really like her.
I really like all the Youth Connection people and I just want to come
And have fun at the Dunedin Youth Connections. I am just really
HAPPY that Elizabeth is our Youth Connections Teacher. She is really nice to me.
Sincerly,Cherry
About the picture I put on this blog is that
I really like the sunset and I really think it is very pretty.
Sunsets are the only thing that I like when the sun is almost
going down. Sunset is the only thing I like. Summer is all I like.
I would like to walk on the beach and see the sunset. I Have never
seen a sunset before. But I would like to learn And see, what happens when
the sun goes down. Of Course THE SUNSET ! I would really like to see one in real life.
I Just really want to see one. And I had told my cousin that if I can go to the beach with
her, and she said yes but when I got there I thought that there was going to be a Sunset but
I guess when I got there, there was no Sunset so I wanted to go home. It was BORING !
Sincerly, Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment