Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Hello:&_^
NAME:YOUA
NICKNAME:ROKA
LAST:LOR
AGE:11 AND 6th GRADER:)
SCHOOL:ROOSEVELT EMENTARY SCHOOL
HATE:NOTHING
LANGUAGE:HMONG ,ENGLISH AND THAI
I LOVE TO WATCH ANIME MOVIE AND READ MANGA BOOKS.
I FROM THAILAND I COME TO AMERICA FOR 6 YEAR.
MY DREAM IS TO GET INTO COLLEGE.MY HOPE IS TO PASS SIXTH GRADE AND GET INTO SEVETH GRADE.I DON'T LIKE BEING MESSING AROUND.
I LIKE TO MAKE FRIEND AND HELP OTHER PEOPLE.I PLAY TENNIS AND I LOVE TO DRAW.I ALSO LIKE COMING TO YOUTH CONNECTION WE ALL HAVE LOTE OF FUN.ANY BODY WHO WANT TO TALK TO ME GO TO ASIANTOWN.NET AND MY USERNAME IS YOUANA-SAN.
FRIENDSHIP PEOM:)

You've been there for me through the good times and bad I know I can count on you to be there when I'm sad Life without you just wouldn't be right I wouldn't be able to get through each day and night When I've had a bad dayI know that you're only a call awayWhen life takes that crazy turn You are always there to help me learn We've had so many good times together I know we'll be best friends forever No matter where we are I know we'll never be too farYou're my idol, my sister, my friend We'll be together till the end Even when we're old and gray You'll be here still, to help me get on my way..
I sit alone thinking of you and all the things we've both been through You are my soul mate, my very best friend and I know you'll be there until the end
Your shoulder to cry on will soon be gone who will be there when something is wrong When times are tough you're always there It shows me just how much you care
Although were going separate ways you're in my heart till my final days Nothing can make a person seehow special a friend you are to me
I dreamed of a friend just like you and finally my dream came true Nothing else could ever fulfill everything you're friendship will
You understand a side of me that no one else could ever seeYou know whats wrong before i crybut if I do, you will always know why
A friend like you is hard to find you put my problems all behindYou were there when no one cared the best times were the ones we shared
We've been together through good and bad you made me laugh when i was sad And no one else could ever beas good of a friend you are to me
Our time together is wilting away more and more everyday But now until the very endyou'll always be my special friend.
When the roses lose their fragrance, and the world seems at an end,When the day has lost its gladness, what a blessing is a Friend.One who takes you as she finds you, caring not who is to blame,One who knows all your short comings, but who loves you just the same.Heaven sends a gift each morn, of a bright new day to spend,What a joy it is to share it with, God's greatest gift...A Friend..
hOPE you all like this friendship peom..
music..


No comments:

Post a Comment