Thursday, September 24, 2009

RAINING DAY

Today is a pretty good day. We play outside and play computer then eat snack.I am so grateful to have Elizabeth with us.
Today all the kids play jumper and do our homework it was really fun. We have lots of fun.
Mostly everyone went outside and played ship across the ocean and hot potatoe outside.
Today it didn't rain but i really want to say this when it rains. "Rain, rain go away come again another day.Little me want to play outside."That day I felt so sad, and outside is raining too :( so maybe a little bit bored :p but there is hope too.I make my own simple chinese poem about rain and my hope to see rainbow again that day ^_^"I think it's quite simple , just too much thing in side :p(mean : hold your hand...) I love that song, hope you love that song too... that song about let the lovely one go away...
นั่นสินะ...จับอุ้มไปเลย โดจินที่เขียนกำลังร่างตอนเมลโลอุ้มเนียร์อยู่เลยนี่ (แต่อาจตัดฉากนี้ทิ้ง ไม่รู้สิ ) ไม่รู้จะวาดสีหน้าเนียร์ไงดี จู่ๆโดนจับอุ้มเฉยเนี่ย (อึ๋ย .. )คู่นี้มันรักกันเลยเถิดแล้วฮะ เพื่อกีดกันตัวเองไม่ให้เลยเถิดไปสายวายแท้ๆ (ตอนนี้เลยเป็นได้แค่สายขาว~ ดีจัง )....
เมลโล่อุ้มไปเลยดีกว่า เนียร์มันตัวกะเปี๊ยกเองรักกันมากขึ้นทุกวันๆนะคู่เนี้ย วี้ดวิ้ว..
SORRY!!if you guys don't know that alright.
I hate when its raining because there nothing to do^_^B Y e B Y e
-youa
Please listen to my song. hluas nkauj hmoob

THANKS FOR READING THIS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment