Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My HOPE AND DREAM is...
to pass sixth grade and get into seven grade.
other is to get into college then get a job and marry.
NEXT:is to be really smart.
my other dream is to have happyness
My hope is to make my mom and dad proud of me.
my other hope is to be a doctor.
NEXT:is to get a dipolma and drive
HELP AMERICA is....
to have a clean and fresh place to live.
LIKE:fresh water,fresh food,fresh fish ,fresh air and other.
Other is to help poor people that have less money get more.
my other things to help america is ;to help our evirmennt a better place to live.
like
help those creature that live under water like fish and other,have
fresh water to live so people can go swimming and other because if we don't have
clean water no animals will survie.
LIKE if people don't care about our evirment and just throw tasth in the water
that will make animals that live under water died and bird won't get
there food.
AND
help those who needed jobs.
my other hope is to be america ideo
like a model.
WE ALL SHOULD TREAT OUR EVIRMENT WITH RESPECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment