Thursday, November 12, 2009

Planet 51 vs. Madagascar

leon


I love Planet 51. I think funny it's funny because it has green aliens and they barbecue. They have an alien army and alien boys try to get the man back where he was at, but his spaceship and his robot disappeared! I've never seen the movie, but I think the character is played by The Rock. I like The Rock because he's tight. My favorite movie that I've seen is Madagascar. I like it because it has a talking lion, but I'm a Scorpio, but I didn't seen any Scorpios.

Thanksgiving is coming next week and I am going to eat turkey at my house. I don't like the chittlins. My mom makes the food while I set the table.

Have you seen the lady with her messed up face? The chimpanzee took off her face! She only has one thumb. It's a 51 pound chimpanzee. There was also a dog that ripped off a lady's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment