Thursday, October 1, 2009

Snow angels in my Heart


Snow angels in my heart. Flying everywhere in my heart. They make me feel comfortable. Their soft wings fly through my heart. Their pretty dresses wrapped around my heart. They sit on my shoulders and braid my hair. They smile with shiny white teeth and say, " You're my best friend ever and you'll always be, forever!" They make me happy,not only happy but happy like sunshine, shining everywhere in the world to let people see their way through the dark. I can feel their soft hands rubbing my hands when I got sick. They took good care of me and say, " Get better my very best friend, so we can play like we always do and we can chat like we always will, farewell my friend!" I will always remember those gentle and nice angles forever in my heart!!
-Phoua^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment